Become a part of the Lotus community.
Lotus Yoga provides a supportive, relaxed atmosphere focused on creating a meaningful practice for each student, regardless of ability or experience.
All of our teachers are certified by the renowned Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health in Stockbridge, MA. We strive to keep class sizes comfortable in order to maintain a personal connection between the student and instructor.
- Single class drop-in: $16
- 5-class card: $73
- 10-class card: $130
- 4-week, unlimited class card: $103
Is this your first time at Lotus? Lucky you. Your first class is free!*
- Private yoga instruction with Melissa: $70/hour
- Private reiki session with Melissa: $70/hour
In the effort to keep our studio simple and affordable, we accept payment by cash or check only, with the exception of gift certificates, which may be purchased online.
All prices include CT sales tax.
Helpful Hints for New Students
- Wear comfortable, stretchy clothing
- Yoga mats are available for use at no additional cost
- Water is available for purchase
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before class begins to check in and settle into your space
- As a general rule, eat lightly at least 2 hours before class
- Parking is available behind the building on the right side of the parking lot
Ready to join us? Find a class that works for you.
*To be eligible for a free yoga class, you must live in the Manchester, CT area.
“Lotus Yoga is the place I go each week to calm and center myself. I feel some kind of magic here— in the power of yoga, the relaxed atmosphere of the studio and Melissa’s caring, mindful approach to teaching—that could never be replicated elsewhere. It’s both soothing and energizing, and I always feel like I walk out of class a better version of me than I was when I came in.”
– Stacy Firth